terça-feira, agosto 03, 2010


0
Chuck: “Please do not go with him.”Blair: “Why?. Give me a reason. And ‘I’m Chuck Bass does not count’Chuck: “Why do not you want”Blair: “It is not enough”Chuck: “I do not want too”Blair: “It is not enough.”Chuck: “What else is?Blair: “The real reason for me to stay where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Seven letters. Tell me and I’m yours”Chuck: “I. ..”Blair: “Thank you. That was all I needed to hear”

(via lalaka)



Chuck: “Please do not go with him.”Blair: “Why?. Give me a reason. And ‘I’m Chuck Bass does not count’Chuck: “Why do not you want”Blair: “It is not enough” 
Chuck: “I do not want too”
Blair: “It is not enough.”Chuck: “What else is?Blair: “The real reason for me to stay where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Seven letters. Tell me and I’m yours”Chuck: “I. ..” 
Blair: “Thank you. That was all I needed to hear”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário